> ENGINEER- E & A, LEVEL 2 AUTOMATION, OT SECURITY
Opening Date: 19-01-2023
AGE LIMIT: 50 YEARS (Genuine Candidates Only – From Different Nationalities)
Department: Central Electrical Maintenance / Shift Scheduling: NA
General Summary:The prime contribution of the Electrical & Automation, Level 2 Automation Operational Technology (OT) Engineer, would be to ensure the security and compliance with regards to all ES Operational Technology Software and hardware. This will include continuous improvement, digitization to ensure compliance and the most effective and efficient Security management of operation Technology Assets.The OT Engineer is responsible for ensuring the data authorization, verification, maintenance and safe keeping through executing security compliance audits across the company. The OT Engineer will be monitoring all technological activities of sensitive information confidentiality in addition to supporting the strategy to sustain the online secure information platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The role will ensure the security from all aspects of ESA Steel Operational Technology Software and hardware in collaboration with the IT Department and management. The role will ensure continuous improvement in line with the digitization program of Emirates steel. The role will additionally ensure integration of projects, continuous improvement, and transformation into standardization of the emirates steel operations and assets.
Key role in ensuring the security measures and compliance to industry standards.
- Ensuring compliance to audit actions, internally and externally
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders to align processes and systems to minimize risk the ESA Steel.
- Liaising with key external stakeholders to ensure industry and government compliance
- Participate if software development of digitalization projects.
- Development of and Integration and engineering input for key Transformation projects.
- Integration for continuous improvement and key digitalization improvement Champion and owner
- Participate and lead OT Audits internally and externally
- Ensure OT and OT standards to maintain our insurance according to ESA Steel risk management through BCM.
- Development and implementation for software and IT for other business needs as deemed appropriate to skillsets
Essential Duties and Responsibilities(Contd)
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities required
- Conscientious detailed orientated and analytical thinker with a professional and positive disposition.
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Integrity toward security impeccable
- Excellent communication skills.
- A keen interest in digitalization and strong networker
- Capable of consistently producing high quality work and maintaining sustained attention to detail.
- Ability to identify, plan and manage a set of activities to enable delivery of products within set timescales.
- Ability to gather, understand, analyze, and interpret information & concepts, verbal or numerical, about people or situations, quickly.
- Demonstrate that the Company Values are core to everything to work together and achieve the Company goals.
Minimum Education Qualification (Education Degree)
Bachelor in Engineering
Any preferred professional training
- Certification on Information systems security such as Certified Information Systems security professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH).
Professional Experience (Must haves)
5 years experience in Software Development , OT and systems
Previous Experience/exposure Recommendations
Key Performance Indicators
- Compliance to OT requirements
- Audit compliance and closure
- Security Breaches
- BCM Risk reduction/Premiums paid
- Delivery in Full on Time
- Behavioural Competencies
- Technical Competencies
- Working Condition Requirement
- Concussion Low
- Dirt Low
- Dust Level Low
- Exposure to Chemicals Low
- Exposure to light Low
- Exposure to sun Low
- Gases & Vapors Low
- Heat Level Low
- Hindering Safety Gear Low
- Humidity Level Low
- Lack of light Low
- Noise Level Low
- Oil & Grease Low
- Risk of Accident Low
- Risk of Cold Low
- Working in heights Low