> ENGINEER RELIABILITY MECHANICAL CRANE
Opening Date: 19-01-2023
AGE LIMIT: 50 YEARS (Genuine Candidates Only – From Different Nationalities)
General Summary:The Reliability engineer is accountable for driving asset reliability performance and maintain high reliability for plant and associated equipment. The reliability engineer aims to provide continuous improvement and understanding of the performance of plant assets through all phases of the equipment life cycle. The role will be responsible for the development of cost-effective asset strategies across the plant assets
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring capture and analysis of maintenance data and equipment work histories to provide recommendations
- Reviewing and analyzing data from the operator routes
- Leading Root Cause Failure Analysis efforts for incidents triggered by documented procedures or at the request of Production Maintenance Coordinators
- Leading disciplined and systematic equipment maintenance strategy development efforts
- Leading the monthly review of equipment “bad actors” creating action plans for increasing reliability and monitoring performance vs. plans
- Identifying operational and maintenance changes that will provide the solution to specific process unit problems
- Actively participating in the capital projects process including providing reliability input
- Work with maintenance teams to increase the operating availability and performance against reference rate of asset.
- Facilitate Root Cause Analysis, determine root cause of equipment failure, and put in place actions to prevent re occurrence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities(Contd)
- Facilitate and lead RCM and FMECA.
- Provide Discipline related Engineering support in Shutdowns and breakdowns
- Prepares cost and schedule estimates, makes recommendations as to the methodology, equipment, and material requirements as per asset life engineering.
- Documents technical work by setting up work plans and preparing appropriate records and reports.
- Optimizing critical spares inventory as per asset life design and engineering.
- Leads projects as assigned by Reliability Section head.
- Ensure new assets have reliability incorporated into the design, and ensure operational readiness is obtained when commissioned.
- Provide leadership, training and coaching on Reliability and Maintenance standards and best practice.
Ensure analysis, upkeep and recording of all equipment failures databases and supply analyzed information as to top failure modes and come up with engineering and management solutions to improve MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) as per plant targets set and plant reliability.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities required
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and aptitude
- Strong knowledge of preventive maintenance programs and the tools associated with failure detection (i.e. vibration analysis, oil monitoring, thermography) as well as the software associated with them
- Advanced computer skills with emphasis on condition monitoring software
- Knowledge of tools and techniques related to reliability-centered maintenance
- Understands how to drive performance improvement across working groups to achieve high performance
Minimum Education Qualification (Education Degree)
Bacheloer in Engineering
Any preferred professional training
Reliability Centered maintenance
Professional Experience (Must haves)
5 years Mechanical/Electrical maintenance experience in integrated steel plant or equivalent industry
Previous Experience/exposure Recommendations
Key Performance Indicators
- Standard Emirates steel reliability KPI’s
- Continuous improvement targets
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) and MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) and improvement
- Plant availability and improvement
- Reactive vs. planned work ratio (80/20)
- Actions resulting for condition-based inspections, (Corrective actions)
- RCA completion, improvements, and action plan adherence
- Commitment to Result & Quality (Middle Management & Senior Employees)
- Customer Orientation
- Drive Health & Safety Culture (Middle Management & Senior Employees)
- Effective Communication (Middle Management & Senior Employees)
- Innovation & Change Management
- Leadership & Developing People
- Planning, Executing & Decision Making
- Technical Competencies
- Working Condition Requirement
- Concussion Low
- Dirt Low
- Dust Level Low
- Exposure to Chemicals Low
- Exposure to light Low
- Exposure to sun Low
- Gases & Vapors Low
- Heat Level Low
- Hindering Safety Gear Low
- Humidity Level Low
- Lack of light Low
- Noise Level Low
- Oil & Grease Low
- Risk of Accident Low
- Risk of Cold Low
- Working in heights Low
Forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further enquirers feel free to contact the following nos.
HELPLINE NUMBER: +91-9820020511 / Landline N0: +91-24446611