> TECHNICAL TRAINER -STEEL MAKING PROCESS
With ongoing expansion plans, the Company has put emphasis on recruiting high-caliber employees to achieve future growth. At present, the Company employs more than 2,000 employees.As Emirates Steel continues to grow and expand, increasing the number of employees within its workforce has become the next logical and crucial step. As a result, highly-trained and adept employees are now overseeing Emirates Steel’s development; enhancing their capacities as they grow and as the Company expands.
Opening Date: 24-02-2023
AGE LIMIT: 50 YEARS (Genuine Candidates Only – From Different Nationalities)
Job Title: Technical Trainer – SMP Metallurgy & QC Position Titles: Technical Trainer
Department & Section: TCD Direct Manager: Senior Specialist – TCD
Date: April 2022 Shifting Schedule: No
Working Relationships (internal): Working Relationships (external)
Technical Trainer – SMP Metallurgy & QC is responsible for providing Steel Making Plant Operations related technical training to UAE National new joiners and enhancing hands on skills of existing UAE Nationals working on shop floor. This position specializes in capability development for Steel Making Plant Operations jobs to help improve the relevant knowledge and hands on technical skills of Supervisors & Engineers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Key Account abilities)
- Develop technical program that lead to on-the-Job Training in the SMP Process and Operating practices for National employees.
- Prepares technical training in SMP and designs modules and skill specific Technical programs that can be delivered to the identified employees after approval of Sr. Specialist -TCD
- Prepare framework for trade specific trainees in Process and parameters
- Prepare training materials for Modular Technical Training Programs in SMP.
- Coordinate and deliver technical programs for Work Placement students
- Submit the training material for review and approval of Sr. Specialist -TCD
- Plan the program with weekly schedule and conduct theory classes and practical sessions.
- Conduct quarterly assessments and embed results in Learning progress reports
- Prepare pre-test, post-test and conduct the assessment before and after the program
- Comply with HSE Rules & Regulations
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Plant tours and site visits as part of induction training programs
- Support TCD coordination activities in absence of Coordinator
- Maintain record of attendance of trainees and post in shared folder
- Support other trainers if required
- Provide required support to TCD Team during trainings and assessments
- Prepare cross functional training programs with reference to Upstream & Downstream process.
- Prepare & Deliver Technical program on Direct Reduction Plant & Process Overview.
- Prepare & Deliver Technical program on Emirates Steel Overview
- Prepare & Deliver Technical program on Overview of Process Flow – RM
- Prepare & Deliver Technical program on Shutdown & Maintenance Planning
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities (attributes) required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Knowledge, understanding and working experience in Process Technology of EAF/LRF/CCM
- Completely thorough with plant specification, process parameters in Melt shop
- Must possess thorough knowledge of functions of equipment, instrumentation and controls in EAF/LRF/CCM
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of Product handling & Bi-Product handling and disposal process.
- Good command of English language both spoken and written
- Good level of Microsoft Office knowledge
- High level of presentation, communication, and organizational skills
- In depth knowledge of steel making process, QC process and parameters & Metallurgy of Iron & Steel
- Advance knowledge of SMP Equipment, Process control and defect control
- Good level of report writing and documentation skills
Minimum Education Qualifications (Must Haves) Any preferred professional training (Nice to have)
Professional Experience (Must haves) : 5-7 years of relevant experience
Previous Experience/exposure Recommendations (Nice to have)
- Experience in industry and production environment in SMP.
- 1-2 years of experience in providing technical training in a steel industry
Key Performance Indicators
- Developing and implementing set training curriculum and programs
- Creating new training modules for future training.
- Progress reports for the trainees being trained.
- Number of training’s delivered
- Number of trainees trained.
- Number of pre-interview site visits conducted.
- Commitment to Health & Safety
- Commitment to Result & Quality
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Effective Communication
- Support & Cooperation.
Forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further enquirers feel free to contact the following nos.
HELPLINE NUMBER: +91-9820020511 / Landline N0: +91-24446611