• Education: Degree/ Diploma in relevant field
• Exp: 10+ Yrs. in relevant field and Min 05 Year at Managerial Level
• Candidate having steel Mill experience will be preferred
• ERP: SAP Knowledge is must, other ERP exposure is value addition
• Age: Not more than 40 Years
• Package INR 80 K to 100 K
1. Maintain the optimum inventory level of each stock to avoid capital tied up and at the same time to prevent from production interruption because of the overstocks and shortage of each inputs respectively. Avoid both overstock and shortage.
2. Keep a complete and detailed data base of the inventory of any item that can be used in the company in terms of their quality requirements, the frequency of usage, availability in the market, in terms of their value, in which work unit is commonly utilized and in terms of criticality of their availability in affecting the work process.
3. Track the store requisitions of various departments, purchase requisitions, Goods In Transit (GIT), the incoming goods, stocks in the warehouse, consumption trends in different work units, and their respective consumption rates of each item per volume of production or in a specific period of time and the like using a computer based system.
4. Coordinate the inspection of incoming goods in verifying the quality and quantity against the end user request (PR) and the specifications in the purchase order (PO) prior to formally received.
5. Initiate the replenishment of each regular consumables considering their consumption rate, safety stock, procurement lead time and trends of these all in to account.
6. Take accurate records of receipts and issues of inventories and maintain a stock card as a ledger for each, which helps as a reference for counter checking.
7. Conduct a stock checking periodically: – daily, weekly, monthly, biweekly, quarterly, semiannually,annually,or in any time interval in regular and/or irregular basis.
8. Coordinate regular inventory counts and audits.
9. Monitor and compare consumption of inventories with the standards in every work unit and report periodically the variance if any to management to trigger for action.
10. Remove obsolete, damaged, excess inventories to avoid unnecessary management time and inefficient storage area utilization.
11. Keep a full historical record of prices of inventories and carry out analysis to refer for comparison of future purchase transactions.
12. Link the requirements of user departments with purchasing and the purchasing work unit with store and finance.
13. Respect and safe guard the core values of the company.
14. Coordinate with other work units or staffs of the company for its betterment and continuous improvement.
15. Be involved or perform other related activities or tasks duties that may be given to him/her as deemed necessary by the immediate boss.
16. Ensure safety rules are followed in the plant.
17. Prepare reports for Purchase, Inspection, Dead Stock, etc.
18. Ensure the receipt of all items to the stores being inspected and verified by concerned staffs.
19. Make sure the items are segregated and kept in store based on their nature to avoid accidents and loss of property.
20. Coordinate the staffs in the work unit to keep the property in safely and secured manner.
21. Maintain relevant records of receipt, issue and balance of each and every items in/from the store and report periodically
22. Keep all the stores clean and properly organized in such a way that avoids any damage on and enables easily to trace or access of any material at any corner of the store.
23. Utilize the store space and management time effectively by removing the old, obsolete and damaged materials which the company cannot bring it to service again employing proper way of disposal systems.
24. Deploy the workers in the unit to effectively execute in accordance with the plan by fulfilling the required resources and follow up them.
25. Support, direct, and control the store heads and other workers in the work unit.
26. Monitor and evaluate the performances of the work unit periodically and measure the employees’ contribution and keep records of their performance appraisal results for future use.
27. Oversee, maintain, and inspect all designated buildings and properties
28. Coordinate ongoing maintenance and inspections to comply with all relevant laws, codes, and company policies
29. Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work of PPE.
30. Prepare financial and statistical reports, provide information to Stakeholders regarding PPE accounting practices and procedures, and reconcile general ledger accounts
31. Supervise staff and daily operations of inventory control
32. Preparing and implementing Asset management module including understanding all aspects of reconciliation and reporting from the Asset Management module.
33. Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the redecoration PPE.
34. Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies related to PPE.
35. Assign tag numbers to PPE.
36. Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system. 37. Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
38. Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
39. Calculate depreciation for all PPE.
40. Review and update the detailed schedule of PPE and accumulated depreciation.
41. Investigate the potential obsolescence of PPE.
42. Conduct periodic physical counts of PPE.
43. Conduct analyses related to PPE as requested by management.
44. Prepare audit schedules relating to PPE, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
45. Track company expenditures for PPE in comparison to the capital budget and management authorizations.
46. Codification of inventories and PPE and optimum management.
47. Preparing and maintaining PPE register as per law of the Land.
48. You shall be assigned duties and responsibilities in the best interest of company and management.