QA & CS TECHNICIAN, CCL
TECHNICAL SERVICES (QA & CS)
|DATE OF REPARATION
I. JOB PURPOSE
- To conduct inspection and tests of products and monitor the process controls systems at
|· University degree/Diploma in Chemistry, Metallurgy, or related courses, and corresponding licenses.
|· Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant and practical experience in the steel industry, dealing with metal and organic coating.
|· Proficiency in MS-Office.
|Technical Skills/Personal Competencies
|· Strong inter-personal skills; initiative; results orientation; analytical skills; problem solving capabilities; adaptability; ability to work under pressure; ability to work alone with minimal supervision and in team concepts.
|· English proficiency required; Arabic proficiency is a plus and preferred.
|Written and Verbal Communication Skills
|· Very good verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to make and deliver reports and presentations.
|Occupational Skills: Safety,
Driving, Health, etc.
|· Basic knowledge of international health and safety standards.
|Others (If any) – Indicate any other requirements needed to perform the specific requirements of the job e.g. physical demands,
frequent travel, etc.)
I. KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs) and LIST OF RESPONSIBILITIES
|KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs)
(Identify the major areas or activities that will produce the contributions that the company expects from the employee)
|LIST OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
(Identify routine and non-routine functions the employee needs to perform to meet the identified KRA. As much as possible, highlight the result that is expected from each task)
|LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
(Full, Partial, Supporting
|· Monitor the process control parameters, such as levels in stages, temperature of oven and PMT, and other parameters relevant to the process.
|· Identify coils that do not meet requirements, put its processing on hold, and inform higher levels of supervision.
· Identify coils that meet requirements and advance to the next process stage.
· Identify probable causes for deviations observed during processing and ensure its corrections in coordination with the Shift Foreman and other operators and technicians.
· Verify accuracy of measuring instruments and report values beyond range to higher levels of supervision.
|Testing and Inspection for Standards Compliance
|· Conduct inspection of finished products for conformance to set requirements as per the quality and sampling plans, including dimensions, visual defects, and coil winding quality.
· Conduct tests on adhesion, paint thickness of primer, top coat and backer, color matching, solvent rub tests, and all other related testing as per quality plan.
· Incoming paint, raw material inspection conformance to set requirements as per the quality plan and technical data sheet
|· Retain and keep product samples on file.
· Record results of inspections and testing in hard copies and enter as soft copies in the system.
· Record results of incoming inspection of paint and raw material in hard copies as well as soft copies
|Safety and Housekeeping
|· Comply with all safety and health procedures of the department.
· Contribute to the development of department and company safety standards and procedures.
|· All other necessary functions as may be deemed necessary and assigned by the next level of supervision.
Forward CV’s to email@example.com
HELPLINE NUMBER: +91-9820020511 / Landline N0: +91-24446677 /11